Grodno Region Forestry Board (GRFB) is association of district forestry enterprises. Central governmental authority and founder of the association is Ministry of Forestry of the Republic of Belarus.The main objectives of the GRFB are:
- Public administration in Grodno region for forest resources use, reforestation, guard and protection of forests;
- Forest management;
- Hunting management, monitoring compliance with rules and terms of hunting. Foreign fishing tourism;
- Timber harvesting;
- Wood processing (boards, cylindered products);
- Timber and other forest products and servises traiding;
- Timber and forest products export.